After the shaking, I decided to walk around the apartment and see the damage (thinking that a few pictures may have fallen). I was in for a big surprise. This is what I saw...
The following pictures are NOT staged, and were taken soon after the incident :)
This is my guest room. The picture on the ground used to be over the book shelf.
This is my mantle. Only two pictures fell, so that wasn't too bad.
This is our wedding picture...it used to be on the wall straight, in case you were wondering :)
This was the biggest shocker... Our television jumped out of the wall unit and fell to the floor face first, along with the DVR and pictures and candles. Surprisingly it didn't break. This TV is from the 90's so it weighs like 70-80lbs (no exaggeration). CRAZY (P.S. I made sure to dust since obviously I don't dust under the TV often)
We also had other damages such as broken pictures, broken glasses, etc, but these pictures were the best. :)
1 comment:
That's pretty crazy that your TV fell off like that! Is that first picture of the picture frames you bought in Utah, they look great!
Post a Comment