Our first authentic New York pizza...
I honestly cannot remember the name of this building...oops
This is the statue of "John Harvard," but the tour guide told us that although the statue says "John Harvard" it isn't REALLY him. They don't know who it is...Weird. Apparently people rub the right shoe for good luck (that's why it's so shiny)
This is the church on Campus. I tried to get a picture of the whole thing, but I couldn't fit it...
This is David and I sitting on the steps of Harvard's Library. It is the second biggest library, next to the Library of Congress.
This gives a better idea of how BIG it is.
I think this is a pretty picture of the campus.
Harvard's History and traditions were very interesting to learn about. We had a lot of fun hearing all of the stories and all of the Old Money that has been put into the University. We also got to see other neat things around the campus.
After we finished our tour of Harvard we headed to Wells, Maine where David's Dad, Uncle, Cousin and Grandma were vacationing. (David's grandma has a vacation home there) We were able to have dinner with them and spend the night.
This is David's grandmas place in Wells, Maine.
This is what David ordered for dinner. It was called the Lazy Lobster since it is already cracked for you.
David's dad and grandma enjoying fried clams...
David's cousin Shelby and Uncle Grant eating a full Lobster
No comments:
Post a Comment