Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Central Park & Grease

On Sunday July 20th, David and I started our day by heading to Central Park. Once we got there, David decided it would be fun to rent bikes and tour the park. We made it through a lot of the park and were able to see most of what we wanted. Afterwards we went and saw Grease and walked around.Getting ready to go out for the dayIn Central Park near the GondolasWe saw this man. I thought his sign was funny...David taking a break while I take pictures.The "imagine" symbol. I guess it gets decorated by different people. This particular it was decorated with bagels and hot dogs. David riding his bike
Shakespeare's gardenThis was the Polish area of the park. These people are doing a Polish dance.
I thought this was one of the neatest places in the park. It was where people play competitive chess and checkers.
Going to see Grease

No comments: