On Thursday the 10th, we all went over to her Dad's beach condo in Laguna Niguel and spent the night there. We went to Sushi for dinner (at the beach) and then came back where we were greeted by a aerobics instructor. This was no ordinary aerobics instructor though. This particular instructor taught us how to work out...sexy style...haha. These teachers basically teach you how to work out while doing a sexy dance. (Don't worry, the instructors are not strippers, they just teach these classes, which are becoming QUITE popular)
It was actually a lot of fun and a GREAT workout. It is way better than going to the gym. We were all sweating profusely at the end of the hour. Afterwards we stayed up and played games and talked all night. It was a lot of fun...
The Bachelorette... Roxi
Christina and I
The Bride and I
The Bride (Center) with two of her Bridesmaids
Our Sexy Dance Picture
We played a game where we had to put lipstick on the bride blindfolded... This is how I did...Not to shabby, compared to...
How Christina did...haha oops...
No comments:
Post a Comment