In the Constitution Museum with Shelby
David's grandma, Uncle Grant and cousin Shelby
Shelby laying in one of the hammocks the Seamen use to sleep in
Me, Shelby, David and David's dad
Me and David walking to the Ships
Me pretending to steam and press clothing
David's cute Grandma on the USS Cassin
Dave and I on the USS Constitution
Shelby on the USS Constitution ship playing
David and his dad
David's dad, David, me and Shelby on the USS Constitution with the Boston skyline in the background
David and Shelby walking back to the car
This is the freedom trail that we followed. It ran throughout the city.
This is Bunker Hill and the Bunker Hill Monument. There are stairs that you can climb and get all the way to the top to look out the window.
We decided to climb them. They were straight up and tough to climb.
Once we made it to the top this was the view from the window.
This is how we looked when we were finished.
Us outside the monument.
I thought this street sign was REALLY neat.
David and I sitting on the steps in Faneuil Hall
Paul Revere's house
Samuel Adams Grave. David's dad loves cemeteries, however I could do without them :)
After our walk, David's dad took us out to dinner...Thanx Gary!
Samuel Adams Grave. David's dad loves cemeteries, however I could do without them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment