So. Here I am at home. Yes, home. I am fortunate enough to have one. Right now in So. California, we are in a state of panic. Many people in Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Corona, and NOW some people in Chino Hills are being evacuated.
It is so scary how all of the sudden, one morning, you can wake up, and your life can be in flames....literally.
As horrible as this is, I can't take my eyes off of the news. In fact, ironically, I usually HATE the news. I generally don't enjoy watching a bunch of depressing stuff. Today is different though...it's so close to home. I am worried about all of my friends in the area and their families. Luckily they are all safe for now. I guess I will just stay up tonight and keep watching...waiting...and praying for everyone and their homes.
1 comment:
hi ostapecks!! we're thinking of & praying for everyone there, too. my aunt and uncle live in corona, so this hits too close to home.
watching & praying with you ...
-k
Post a Comment