Friday, November 28, 2008

Brea Improv with Friends

Wednesday night, before we left home for the Thanksgiving break, a bunch of us from Linda Vista (the school I am student teaching at) went out to a comedy show.

David and I got free tickets and so I decided to ask some people from school to go.

David and I thought that the show would suck, since the tickets were free, but we were pleasantly surprised. It ended up being HILARIOUS!!! David was really excited because they had a surprise guest...Gabriel Iglesias! He is a VERY well known and popular comedian who just recently came back from Iraq, where he did shows for our troops.

I didn't think he was the best of the comedians that night, but he made David laugh so hard he cried, and so I had fun watching him...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE laughing!!!


The three ladies who got me through the last 8 weeks of my life... 3/5 Student teachers from Linda Vista

Susie and Lauren...

Me and the MASTER teacher, Linda

David and I...before he laughed so hard he cried... :)

No comments: