Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Day to be Thankful!

I just wanted to take the time to write a blog about being thankful. I feel like too often we take things for granted. Everyday I wake up and have so many blessings from the start. I wake up and have the opportunity to eat, get where I need to go with a car, wear proper clothing and live in a country where I can think and be what I want. While this may all seem silly, I realize that many people in the world do not have these daily blessings. Therefore, I feel it appropriate for me to tell you some of the things I am thankful for.

God
Family
Husband
Friends
Good health
Freedom
Education
Open-minded people
My puppies
Good food
Having a place to call home
Having a car
Soda
Chocolate
Clothes
My cell phone
H&M
Hot showers
Accessories
Free Shit
Warm Pj's
Giving gifts
Vacations (new places, road trips)
My king size bed
Having a great Master Teacher
Having good students
Almost being done with my Teaching Credential
Gossip
Music
A good laugh along with funny people
Touching moments
Texting
Instant Messaging
E-mails
Massages
Shoes
Main/Pedi's
A funny conversation
Babies
Children
Dancing with the Stars
As the World Turns
Desperate Housewives
One Tree Hill
Coats and Scarves
A tear jerking movie
Plans...I LOVE having a plan for EVERYTHING!
Even numbers
Things that are in order
ORGANIZATION!
BMW's
Decorating
Holiday decorations
PICTURES!!!
Spontaneity
Spellcheck
Christmas
Big, gaudy jewelry

No comments: