This is my master teacher Linda Mason.
She's an amazing teacher, but more importantly an awesome person... It's so easy to see how much she loves her students...she's one of the teachers that doesn't get paid enough :) The type EVERY teacher aspires to be. (If you read this Linda, NO, I am not just saying these things to pass...just kidding, I am...just kidding, I'm not...NOT KIDDING!)
Here are some of the pictures I took on crazy hat day:
Science (mixtures and solutions): Presented by Ms. Mason and Mrs. Ostapeck-
Halloween at Linda Vista Elementary:
Yes!!! Teachers dress up too!!!Miss Harter, another student teacher, and I dressed up as Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. I had the kids call me Mrs. Montana for the day...they got a kick out if it!!!
Ms. Mason as a Pirate...she looks cute here though, I guess she's a pretty pirate and not a scary one.
I thought this was funny. One of the aides dressed up as Winnie the Pooh...haha
Just 3 days ago, I taught a lesson about Vikings. I was getting a headache and my students kept asking me if they needed to put their name on it, or if they needed to use complete sentences, etc.
I decided that since we sometimes have a problem with the students remembering to put their name, number and date on everything, AND I wanted the students to use complete sentences and restate the question, I would do this:
No comments:
Post a Comment