On Saturday, my Aunt and Uncle came down from Logan,
UT to go on a cruise. They stayed with my parents one night, so we got to spend all day Saturday with them. We all went out to lunch and drove around Fullerton looking at the house they grew up in, and the store my Grandma managed. We also went and saw all of their friends houses and their old schools. After that, we went to get ice cream. I wasn't very good at taking pictures, but here are the ones I did get...

The gang, in the car on our trip down
memory lane. (Dad, mom, Uncle Jim and David)
Aunt Terri and I in the WAY backseat. We let Uncle Jim and David sit in the middle because of their LONG legs.
Mom the co-pilot.
1 comment:
It's nice to see some pictures of my parents. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there with you.
Post a Comment