Thursday, February 14, 2008

Never thought I would do it...

...I BOUGHT A ROLLY BACKPACK. I have always been against them because I think that they look nerdy. Since I have started the credential program I have had to carry multiple textbooks, folders, teacher manuals, etc. I decided I would save my back and take the NERDY plunge. A few other girls in my block have them too, so I don't feel too retarded.

The other day I was walking through the library and my friend, who also has a rolly backpack, fell on top of my "rolly" when I had to make a sudden stop. It was pretty hilarious... So I probably look really funny with it because I have a hard time steering it sometimes and find myself rolling over other peoples toes and getting caught in doorways, but that's okay...

I was joking around with the other girls in my block and I told them I was going to "Bedazzle" it to give it "bling" appeal, and make it look more girly...haha (j.k)

No comments: