Thursday, February 14, 2008

Silly Valentine

As many of you know Valentine's Day is the day of LOVE. I disagree however, I think it is a day for sappy people to spend money on junk and make places like Hallmark rich.

While I believe that entirely, I DO play into the whole thing (call me sappy). This year I wanted to do something nice for David, because he is always doing nice things for me. So, I decided that I would stay up late and decorate our dining room and dining room table so that when he woke up he would be surprised.

When I woke up my decorations were gone... Apparently, David had the same idea for me, so when he woke up this morning he cleared it off and decorated it for me. I guess it would have worked out better if we had two tables (one each). Haha!


This is the awesome scrapbook tote that he got me to keep all of my scrapbook stuff in. I LOVE it! Isn't it SUPER cute?

I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband...

No comments: