
Many people have been asking about my graduation information so that they can come. For anyone who is interested I have finally gotten the info:
Who: Me, the graduate
When: Sunday, May 18, 2008
Where: California State University, Fullerton
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Expect there to be a HUGE party to follow (just kidding...well...maybe not :))
FYI. I have heard that I am only getting a few tickets to start out with, but there are not tickets required for the main ceremony (so don't worry). Apparently there is only a ticket requirement for the second part or something like that. I am kinda confused honestly. I hear they aren't too hard to get if I need extra ones, just let me know if you want to come so I can get extra. :)
1 comment:
Samantha,
Gary and I will be there!!! Congratulations to our beautiful and talented daughter-in-law. Kath
Post a Comment