...okay, so actually it was 2 days at the park. Last Friday my mom and I took our dogs to the park. I always like to take the puppies out a lot on the weekends to get their energy out. I feel really bad that sometimes I have to leave them here when I am at school (fortunately I have a wonderful mother-in-law whom always comes over and plays with them while I am at school).anywho, so we took them to the park and they played, and played while we watched them run around. All of the sudden I saw Maddie in the distance and she looked kinda funny. When she got closer I realized what was different about her... (see below)
Then she realized how much she liked the mud, and so her and Mama's rolled around in it...

Then, on Sunday we went again, but this time Dave and his parents came with me and my mom. We thought she looked bad on Friday, but this is what happened Sunday...

Needless to say, it was a very dirty weekend, and we learned that Maddie likes mud. Here are some more pix of our time at the park...



No comments:
Post a Comment