As many of you know I have been attending California State University, Fullerton for about 3 years now. I am proud to say that I just finished my last assignment for the semester, which means I have a bachelor's degree in Child and Adolescent Development...It seems like forever, but I actually graduated early. Well, actually, I don't officially "walk" until May 2008 because there is no ceremony in December,but I am still finished.
I also got accepted to the credential program. (for those of you who do not live in California: to teach at a public school we have to go to school for an extra year to get the state to approve us) I will be starting the program in January, and it will last until next December. I hear it is quite vigorous, so I am a bit nervous. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Here in Spain teachers - at least for high school - must follow the same road, a whole year at school so they are credited to work. One of my sisters did it two years ago and it seemed to last forever, but she's got a good job now. Wish you good luck.
Post a Comment