David and I got two new puppies, and we can't get enough of them...
This is Maddie. She is a Shiba Inu. She is a rare breed that originated in Japan. A friend of mine had a Shiba, and he was so good, that David and I decided to get one. She came here all the way from Missouri. She is very cute (As you can see). David calls her a little Arctic fox. She is very shy, but is way fun once she warms up.
This is Motley. As you see he is VERY small (next to my shoe) He is a toy Chihuahua. He has the best personality. As my aunt would say, he has little dog syndrome," meaning that he thinks he is a big dog. He is so feisty, and so much fun. One day I will put a video of him on here so you can all see him in action.

No comments:
Post a Comment