Thursday, December 27, 2007

I was dreaming of a white Christmas...

Christmas was kind of bittersweet for me. I am use to going back home (Utah) for Christmas to see my family, but in the past few years I haven't been so luck. I was really hoping that we could make it there this year, but we weren't able to work it out.
Christmas just isn't the same when it is sunny outside and people are walking around in shorts. :( (Maybe we will be able to get there next year)



Our Christmas was good anyways. The night before Christmas eve we went to exchange gifts with my close friend Liza and her family




Corah was excited to open her gifts. I think she really liked her Cinderella doll, but I think she liked the wand a little more!










As you can see Cameron had a little fun with the bows. (haha) He is such a smart kid. I hope he like the books we got him.










then we got to spend Christmas eve night with Davids parents, and celebrated by having dinner, and then opening gifts.


This is Davids parents opening the gifts we got them.









On Christmas morning we went to my parents house to exchange gifts and had a big breakfast my dad made for us.



Here is my family on Christmas morning right after our big breakfast (thanks Dad)








Then we headed to Davids uncles house for some more food (his aunt and uncle made Christmas dinner) and another gift exchange. (sorry, don't have any pictures of this!
We were really busy both days, but it was worth it. It is always nice spending quality time with family.





No comments: