Monday, December 8, 2008

:( The End of a Touching Chapter...

Friday was the last day of my student teaching. While most would be relieved, I find myself extremely saddened by the situation. I had one of the most memorable experiences. I feel so fortunate to have been apart of the Linda Vista staff, even if it was for a mere 8 weeks.

When I finished my student teaching last semester, I was nervous because I wasn't sure if teaching is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Of course, since I had spent almost 5 years of my life working toward this goal, I wasn't about to turn back, but I honestly had lost the passion I had once felt.
After my time at Linda Vista, I have no doubt that teaching is my calling AND, more importantly, what I want to do. So, thank you to an AMAZING school, staff, students and master teacher... You have all made me remember why I have worked so hard to get where I am now...
I went ahead and posted some pictures of my last week at Linda Vista. You'll be able to see just why I loved it so much.
These kids are AWESOME! Can you see why I had so much fun!

My partner in crime, Lauren. By the end of our student teaching, we were finishing each others sentences... I'll miss you Miss Harter...

Reading groups with Mrs. Ostapeck. This was my last day, and a difficult one, at that.

Working hard...OR hardly working? It just depended on if there was anything good to talk about! Haha...Noooo...we worked hard!

Me, and the woman that put up with all of my crap...Sure gonna miss you all too...

No comments: