Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching Up On Christmas!!!

The weekend of December 6th, David and I attended his work Christmas party. It was in Redondo Beach at a restaurant called "The Depot." We had a lot of fun. They were celebrating their 25 year anniversary also, so the festivities were double. They had a slide show of pictures that showed how the company had grown over the years, along with a man that drew caricatures of everyone. David and I right before dinner...
Our Caricature!

On Monday the 8th, David and I went down to the Christmas tree lot to pick out a tree. David was making fun of me because I took pictures of this event, however, many other people had cameras, and were taking pictures also.
The weather in California is getting VERY chilly...as you can see!!!
We found the perfect tree!!!
My buff husband carrying the tree to the car! :)

1 comment:

rdhcph1 said...

Sam,
In the picture where you are holding your hands by your face, you look like me. It is the first time I have see me in you. I think it's in the eyes in that picture. See you soon.

Aunt Cindy