The show was at the new Citizens Bank Arena in Ontario. I was surprised at how small the new arena was, but it was nice to be able to see the show so well. Our seats were pretty good, so that was nice.
The show was pretty good, however, in the beginning they had a pre show that wasn't that great. In fact, when we saw it we thought it was the actual show and we were REALLY disappointed! Good thing we were wrong!
We watched the show and really enjoyed it. It was neat to see all of the celebrities and professional dancers. I LOVE Dancing with the Stars, so I LOVED the concert too!
At dinner
The show (dancing the Paso Doble)
The Cha Cha Cha
Intermission!
Here is a video of the dancing...
We were hiding in the bathroom so we could meet Derek Hough and Mark Ballas :) Haha
There they are. We just wanted to see them. We didn't stay around to meet them or get their autographs...
No comments:
Post a Comment