Oh, what a wonderful time of year. I love that the holidays are approaching. In most places you can start to feel the weather change and children's laughter is heard everywhere you go. Most kids by now are realizing that they have to straighten up in order to get a visit from Santa Clause.I am excited because David and I, along with my parents and brother, will be in Logan, UT this Christmas. Boy, it's been WAY too long. I can't wait to see my family and share lots of Christmas memories...
David laughs and tells me that the holidays are still a few months away. Maybe he's right, but I always love when this time of year starts. It's almost like it reminds me I can make it. I can make it a few more months, and then I will enter a state of BLISS...
See you all in December...
1 comment:
I am SOOO excited for the holidays! I've really been missing Utah, I'm glad you guys will be coming, that'll be way fun!
Post a Comment