Monday, September 8, 2008

2 years ago today...

We got married!

I can't believe we have been married for 2 years already! Time goes by so fast. It feels like just yesterday we were planning and getting ready for the big day, and now it's two years later and I am blogging about it! It's funny because while it seems like just yesterday, it also feels like we have been married FOREVER (in a good way!)

David and I met when I was a Senior in high school. I was behind in my math class because my dad got really sick. After he got better, he decided to hire me a math tutor (David) to help me catch up to where I needed to be. At first, I liked David a lot and thought he was funny (but I didn't LIKE him). It was actually my mom that peaked my interest. She said "You two are so funny together. I really like him. Do you?" I actually thought she was crazy because he was my math tutor, and the very idea seemed scandalous.

In the end, we decided to hang out as friends. We ended up hitting it off pretty quickly. A year and 9 months later we were engaged and 5 months after that we were married.


I love you David! Thank you for putting up with me from day-to-day! I am so happy you chose me as your wife, and I can't wait to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary together! I LOVE YOU!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments: