Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chargers!!!

David's friend Diego is down from Japan. He and his girlfriend got here last weekend and we went to an Angel's game (sorry I forgot to take pix). This weekend we had the opportunity to take Diego to opening game at Chargers stadium in San Diego. It was a lot of fun. The fans are really neat to watch because they LOVE their Chargers.

I am finally starting to understand football now, so I enjoyed it too. David really loves sports...ACTUALLY he more than loves them...so it was neat to see him having so much fun. The game went really well. Toward the end we thought Chargers had the win no problem, but in the last 2 seconds Carolina scored a touchdown and won the game...too bad. Everyone was REALLY bummed...

It was still a GREAT day though and I would love to see another one soon!


The Stadium was PACKED!!!

David and I watching the game!

3rd down...

David and Diego (both FULLY obsessed with sports)!

Me, happy because I understand what's going on (thanks to a lil explaining from David)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! You went to a Chargers game. That's like a dream for Kenny and I. Maybe someday we'll have to get together and go see a NFL game.