Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just Like My Cousin Katie!!!

Many of you read my cousin Katie's blog, because, well, many of you are family. Therefore, most of you know she is in the midst of birthday season at her house, which results in her making a plethora birthday cakes.



These are no ordinary cakes, these are works of art. I have been watching her produce these fantastic cakes and have been fascinated. So, last week I went out to Michael's and decided to try this artistic process myself.







Me with my work of art






Not too bad for my first time, eh?

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks great Sam, especially for your first time. I'm way impressed. I'm glad I inspired you to make one. I hope it tasted good. They get easier to make the more times you do them, but they're always time consuming. I give you 2 thumbs up.

Danika said...

That looks so cute!