David and I decided that we would have to get them something else because we have to have somewhere to put them when we're not home. So, we went to Wall-mart and looked at all the crates, and decided to get something that would hopefully last FOREVER, since they are a little bit expensive.
We decided to get one that was made of metal so that they couldn't ever chew through it. We then thought that since we would be getting a new one, that we planned on having FOREVER, we should get one that is bigger than the one they use to have, so that when we are gone we don't feel so bad.
Needless to say, we narrowed it down to two. One was bigger and one was smaller (or so we thought). We decided to go with the smaller one because the pups are small.
When I got home I assembled it and was SHOCKED to see just how big it was... They def. won't be cramped!



No comments:
Post a Comment