I finally have a placement. I am in a combination class consisting of Kindergartners and 1st graders. It is split down the middle, so we have a 1:1 ratio. My master teachers name is Ms. Shaver. She is super nice. I have been observing the last two weeks, and have gotten to know the students quite well. I will be taking over the class in two weeks, so this is what is supposed to happen.Since I have started, I have made a new best friend. His name is Connor. Connor struggles to stay in his seat, and always needs to be doing something. He has grown VERY fond of me in the last few weeks. He ALWAYS needs to sit next to me and go where ever I go.

This is Connor. I have noticed that when I give him my individual attention he excels in his school work. He is such a smart boy, and I love working with him.
My first couple of days I got to lead an art lesson with the kids. We painted a huge picture of a flower. Ms. Shaver said that we will use this poster to teach about the life cycle of a flower.
No comments:
Post a Comment