Thursday, October 28, 2010

bad wife.

...that's me, as you'll see.

This dreamy guy had a birthday....on October 13th, and I STILL have not written about it yet. sigh.  So, here it gooooeeeessss....

Now, just for the record, I hate it when wives write about how wonderful their husbands are.  C'mon.  Let's be honest.  Husbands are difficult sometimes...but since this post is for his b-day, I am gonna break my own rule and talk about my stud of a husband. :)

He is pretty great...and I am pretty lucky.  He saves me from myself and is "the best thing that's ever been mine."  I am such a lucky girl, and so proud to be his wife.  Happy 32nd birthday, my love! <3

1 comment:

Katie said...

If you're a bad wife I'm a bad mother. I haven't blogged about Gracie's birthday which was back on the 19th. Tell David happy late birthday. Oh and by the way, I think he is perfect for you. You guys are so cute together and you seem to bring out the best in each other.