Monday, August 4, 2008

Roxi's Wedding

Roxi's wedding was on Friday, August 1st. The day started with me waking up and going to get my hair and makeup done. Afterwards I headed over to the hotel to meet the rest of the bridal party. We all finished getting ready and getting dressed. After that we went to Padua Hills and helped Roxi get ready in the Bridal Suite.

About an hour later the wedding started. It was such a beautiful ceremony. It was outside in the trees with lights illuminating everywhere. It was so gorgeous that words cannot even describe it. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so much love, and to be reminded of how wonderful love is...

The beautiful bride

Mingling before the wedding
This is how I looked.

I absolutely LOVED the way MAC did my makeup
Stephanie and me
The Bride and her father
Walking into Padua. I am carrying the massive dress :)
Roxi's little sister, Aly. She was the flower girl.Steph and I
Roxi and Danny exchanging vows.

No comments: