
This
weekend my Grandpa Reid was down from Utah. On Saturday night, my parents, David and I decided to take my Grandpa to the Orange County Fair as an early birthday present.
We spent our time walking around the fair and looking at all of the little shops and
eating some of the fair food. My parents always love getting fair food, so we decided to have Grandpa try it. He hadn't been to a fair for decades so everything was new to him.
The fair always has interesting food, including fried snickers. This wasn't something I was going to try. I DID however decide to dare everyone else to try it...no takers. They also have fried everything else, including fried avocados...ewww...
Here is a picture of the Ferris wheel. It was massive.
David, Dad and Grandpa eating turkey legs.
Mom and I, eating our corn...
Grandpa really like the food. In fact, I saw him eat more in 2 hours, than I have ever seen him eat altogether. Here he is eating a Polish dog.
My mom and dad.
I talked David into playing the lottery game at the fair. He always says "the lottery is for people who suck at math," but I convinced him to play anyways.
We ended up winning $50...so he was happy I talked him into it!
My grandpa and parents waiting for us to collect our money...
Since we won $50, we decided to treat everyone to ice cream. This is just a pic of David and I with ours, but I promise we bought everyone else one too... :)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe David won $50. Those turkey legs look pretty good.
Post a Comment