Needless to say, I was VERY excited to see them!!! The first day I arrived there My Aunt Cindy, Uncle Rick, Dan, Danika, Kristin, Cory, Braden, Luke and I ALL went to the Parade of houses. Some of the houses were INSANELY HUGE!!!
The picture above is one of the houses that was nearly 10,000 square feet!!! It was CRAZY! It took SO long to walk through it! My cousin Cory did the cabinetry for the house so it was REALLY neat to see his work (Lets just say, I would ABSOLUTELY hire him).
On Wednesday I went to lunch with my two favorite aunts and my cousins Dan, Danika and Luke. We went to a place in Logan called Costa Vida's. It was really yummy! Here are some pictures of the day!
I got to sit next to Luke on the way there!!!
This is everyone at lunch (except for me, I was taking the picture). Dang, I have a good looking family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment