Today was a good day. It started off when I woke up this morning and went to my Elementary School to observe. I got off early and then went to my parents house. I spent the rest of the day with them. My brother stopped by so he could show us his new "ride." He is working for a company and they gave him a tow truck to drive. it's brand new and he thinks it's pretty cool. Here are some pix...

Here is Skyler with his tow truck
I didn't quite get it, but apparently guys think having a tow truck is REALLY cool. Here are my dad, brother, and my parents neighbor (who came over to admire the tow truck) haha!
Later that evening my mom went out with some friends, so my dad asked if David and I wanted to go to dinner. He took us to a place called
Teppian. It was really fun...AND REALLY good! Here are some of the pix from dinner...

Here is a picture of us at dinner.
This was our chef. He made a volcano with the onion. If you look closely you can see the fire coming out of it!
Our chef made a heart out of the rice and eggs he used for the fried rice. Cute.
2 comments:
This looks really good. When you come to Utah I have a new Sushi place I want to take you guys? Do you like Sushi? Aunt Cindy
Yes I do!!! It's tasty!!!
Post a Comment