Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's been going on?!?!

Woah!!! I have neglected my blog quite a bit lately!

I have been so super busy student teaching and getting ready for my graduation ceremony that I haven't taken the time to post about anything... So here is what has been going on...

I will include more pictures than text, cuz I know it can get a bit boring... OH! ...and I will try to do it in chronological order(so start from the bottom)... Here goes nothing!!!


I decided to change my hair again! I get bored REALLY easy, and I have hated the color of my hair for awhile... I decided to be bold... This is how it turned out!!



We also went to an Angels game. It was fun, except for the fact that HUGE moths kept flying all around us, and some even eventually landed on us...GROSS! Angels lost unfortunately :(


We also made sure to make a few trips to the dog beach. The puppies weren't quite sure about mingling with the hundreds of other dogs, but they are getting more used to it and seem top enjoy it...

On Our way to the beach... Maddie likes car rides... They got a bit sandy! It's a dogs life!
My dad playing with all the dogs!
There are a TON of dogs there!!!

Dave and I were able to take a break from studying, for actuarial tests (Dave) and students teaching (me), and go visit friends. We went to dinner at BJ's and then did the karaoke thing.

Roxi and I David LOVES when I take pictures, as you can see...
Roxi's fiance, Danny, with their dog Duke...

David was in his best friend (an best man's) wedding on April 19th. It was really beautiful, and David looked QUITE handsome, if I do say so myself...

David and I at the end of the night...

Right before I started my full time student teaching my friends asked me to go to Vegas. They had a room, so it was pretty much free... I couldn't pass that up! Dave wanted to stay home and study for his test (he's so good!) Kris, Jay and I

Kris and I at the Night club in the Venetian (I forgot the name)

Jay and I at the Tao night club

1 comment:

Katie said...

I knew you'd been busy, but I missed reading your blog. I'm glad your back. Oh! I love the hair. It's different, but a good different.