March 17, 1995-April 15, 2008
Today was one of the worst days of my life. My childhood dog, Tess, had to be euthanized. I had the honor of spending some of her last moments with her. We got her when I was 8, so I am devastated to say the VERY least. I know she is in a better place and out of pain, but I miss her terribly.
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that Samm... :( We've had to do it more than once and it never gets easier. Poor doggie. xoxo
That's so sad Sam. I'm sorry for your loss. I remember when you guys got Tess. I can't believe you were only 8. How time flies. I'm glad you were able to have such a wonderful dog in your life.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Sorry to hear about Tess. But like you said, she is in a better place with no pain.
Post a Comment